This quick posts will highlight the reasons why SMS marketing is an effective way to communicate services offered by your business.
Top Reasons for SMS Business Text
• Wide Market Scope: According to the Nielson Group, there are at least 228M cell phone users in the U.S. alone. It’s therefore a convenient medium to get a marketing message across.
• Cost: The cost comparison to other mediums of marketing makes SMS marketing relatively low.
• Direct to Consumer: The client is where the message will go, not through a middle man.
• Bulk SMS: Marketers can take advantage of online text message tools, where one message can be sent to thousands of individuals in one go.
• Conversion Rates: Target markets supplied by data companies are usually an opt-in list, meaning they’re already interested in the product being offered.
• Share Functionality: This isn’t only reserved for online social mediums, as recipients are able to forward sms messages to family and friends also.
• Geo Targeting: With a more concentrated target market in certain areas, businesses can increase chances of a higher conversion rate. A dentistry located in Seattle, Washington, for example, can reach out to residents there for better foot traffic.
Sure, there are drawbacks to text message marketing. However, this post focuses on the positives. In addition to the above benefits, a business can access text message tools online, to begin sending message to customers.